Our advisors can help.
0508 234 327
Mon to Fri 9am to 7pm
* We may use the email address to contact you on your order status.
adidas charges flat shipping rates per ship-to address. The flat rates correspond to delivery method. Rates (incl. GST) are as follows:
- Standard delivery – $8.50 (3-8 business days)
For all orders exceeding a value of $150, standard shipping is offered for free.
Most orders begin processing as soon as your online purchase is completed. You won't be charged for any product until it's shipped to you.
adidas.co.nz can only ship within New Zealand.
Standard Shipping, 3 – 8 business days
Your order should arrive within three to eight full business days if you order before 1:00 pm.
During sale periods, orders may take longer to process. Our deliveries can be impacted during peak periods and our delivery times should only be used as a guide.
Please note our warehouse is closed during Melbourne (Australia) public holidays
Shipping Rules and Restrictions
- Orders are shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday to Friday, excluding national holidays in Australia
- We cannot deliver to PO boxes or Parcel Lockers.
- All deliveries must be signed upon receipt. If you know that you will not be at home to sign for the parcel, you can contact Toll Parcel on 0800 865 547 with your order number and advise that you authorise the parcel to be left at the address without a signature.
- We do not refund express shipping costs for returned items.
- Please call our Customer Service team at 0508 234 327* (freephone), if you have any questions.
- Due to logistical difficulties in making deliveries to certain remote areas, we reserve our right to cancel your order and/or make such order subject to additional terms and conditions (including without limitation to requiring such orders to be conditional upon a minimum value of products being ordered in a single transaction). Our Customer Service team will notify you of cancellation and/or such conditions as soon as reasonably practicable after you place your order.
Tracking your order
You can track your order by going to your Order History under My Account. Go to the order details of the order that you want to track and click on the tracking number in the “Details” column. This takes you to the carrier's website (Toll) where you can find the most up-to-date information available.
Please note that until the carrier updates their system with your tracking information, you’ll be unable to track your order via the web. It is therefore possible that when we provide you with the tracking link, on the first day after you place your order, no tracking information will yet be available. However, the carrier usually updates their information within one business day of the time that we provide you with the link, so if no information is yet available please check again later.
Some orders are packaged in more than one box. Each box will have its own unique tracking number.
After you have placed your order at the adidas online shop, your order can have one of the following statuses:
This means that you have placed an order successfully. You should receive this confirmation within minutes after placing your order. All orders are subject to availability. If an item is unavailable after the order is placed, you will be contacted by our customer service representatives.
This means that your order has been shipped from our warehouse and it is on the way to you. An email will be sent out just after your parcel has left our warehouse, informing you of this. Please use the tracking-information from the carrier, included in the email, to obtain detailed tracking information.
Your returned order was received at our warehouse. Your refund will be initiated, following any necessary inspections.
To look at orders you've placed in the past, go to My Account and select Order History.
You'll need to login with your account username and password. If you don't have an account, you can learn how to sign up for one by clicking here.
* Free call when called from a landline