Our advisors can help.
0508 234 327
Mon to Fri 9am to 7pm
* We may use the email address to contact you on your order status.
adidas charges flat shipping rates per ship-to address. The flat rates correspond to delivery method. Rates (incl. GST) are as follows:
- Standard delivery – $8.50 (3-8 business days)
- Express delivery – $12.50 (1-2 business days)
For all orders exceeding a value of $150, standard shipping is offered for free.
adidas.co.nz can only ship within New Zealand.
Each shipping method has its own restrictions and charges, which will be applied to your order.
At checkout, you will be prompted to choose a shipping method for your product(s). Your total shipping charges will automatically compute during checkout prior to the completion of your order.
Standard Shipping, 3 – 8 business days
Your order should arrive within three to eight full business days if you order before 1:00 pm.
Express Shipping, 1 - 2 business day
All orders placed before 1:00 pm on business days should ship the same day.
During sale periods, orders may take longer to process. Our deliveries can be impacted during peak periods and our delivery times should only be used as a guide.
Please note our warehouse is closed during Melbourne (Australia) public holidays
Shipping Rules and Restrictions
- Orders are shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday to Friday, excluding national holidays in Australia
- We cannot deliver to PO boxes.
- All deliveries must be signed upon receipt.
- We do not refund express shipping costs for returned items.
- Please call our Customer Service team at 0508 234 327* (freephone), if you have any questions.
- Due to logistical difficulties in making deliveries to certain remote areas, we reserve our right to cancel your order and/or make such order subject to additional terms and conditions (including without limitation to requiring such orders to be conditional upon a minimum value of products being ordered in a single transaction). Our Customer Service team will notify you of cancellation and/or such conditions as soon as reasonably practicable after you place your order.
Tracking your order
You can track your order by going to your Order History under My Account. Go to the order details of the order that you want to track and click on the tracking number in the “Details” column. This takes you to the carrier's website (Toll) where you can find the most up-to-date information available.
Please note that until the carrier updates their computer with your tracking information, you’ll be unable to track your order via the web. It is therefore possible that when we provide you with the tracking link, on the first day after you place your order, no tracking information will yet be available. However, the carrier usually updates their information within one business day of the time that we provide you with the link, so if no information is yet available please check again later.
Some orders are packaged in more than one box. Each box will have its own unique tracking number.
Possible statuses are:
This status means that your order has been received by the system but that it hasn’t yet been processed by our order management team. You will also receive an e-mail to confirm that an order has been received by us.
This status means that your order has been transferred to the warehouse and that your goods are being picked and prepared for shipping.
This status means that your order has left our warehouse and is now either in the hands of the carrier or has already been delivered by the carrier. You can click the carrier's tracking link, which is also provided with this status, and see where your package is at the moment. When your order leaves our warehouse, you will also receive an e-mail with the order tracking link.
This is an additional status that will appear in case you have decided to return (part of) your order. This will indicate that the returns have been received and accepted. You will also receive an e-mail when your returns have been received and accepted.
This status is indicated when the order is no longer traceable at the carrier's website because the order has taken place too long ago.
To look at orders you've placed in the past, go to My Account and select Order History.
You'll need to login with your account username and password. If you don't have an account, you can learn how to sign up for one by clicking here.
* Free call when called from a landline