Ultraboost PB Shoes
Running shoes that champion all athletes pursuing their dreams.
Celebrate our shared language of running. Pull on these adidas shoes which mark the 60th anniversary of visually impaired athletes' participation in the Paralympic Games. Braille-like lettering on the lightweight stretchable-mesh upper spells "Run." The responsive midsole cushioning returns the energy you put in for dynamic, explosive speed. From problem to performance This shoe's upper is made with Primeblue, a high-performance recycled material containing at least 50% Parley Ocean Plastic.
- Performance fit
- Lace closure
- Seamless engineered mesh upper
- Locked-down feel
- Lightweight running shoes
- Responsive Boost midsole
- Weight: 300 g (size UK 8.5)
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 22 mm / forefoot: 12 mm)
- Continental™ Rubber outsole
- Product colour: Grey Five / Core Black / Silver Metallic
- Product code: FV8366