On adidas.co.nz we accept the following payment options:
Yes, it is possible. During the checkout process you can choose different addresses.
Please note that this option is only valid for addresses within the same country.
Our simple checkout process is designed to help you complete your order and finalise your online shopping visit quickly and easily.
- Having an account will give you access to handy features such as the address book and your personal order history.
- The first two steps of the checkout ask for your delivery and billing address. If your billing address is the same as your delivery address, simply check the checkbox and the billing address will be filled out automatically.
- If you have stored an address during previous checkouts, you can also use the address book to select this address.
- You can either choose to pay with credit card or PayPal
- Once you have entered all your data on this page and clicked continue, money will only be transferred from your card once you confirm your order on the next page.
- Please note that to ensure the safety of your data, your debit or credit card data will not be stored on our systems.
- Please check all the information on this page, since this is your last chance to correct it.
- After hitting "Confirm Order", your order will be processed and sent to the warehouse.
- From this point on, if you have registered with the adidas online shop, you can track your order in your account.
If you cannot find the answer to your question here, we recommend you to call our online shop customer service team (number at bottom of the page) and let the advisor know the details of your order and / or about your open question.
Our online shop customer service team are available and happy to assist you during the following times:
Monday to Friday 12:00pm to 8:00pm (NZST)