Fast and Free Returns

If you are not entirely satisfied with your order, you may be entitled to a refund.

Check out our Return Policy for more details.

Free delivery on orders over $100

For all orders exceeding a value of $100, shipping is offered for free.

Otherwise, a standard fee of $8.50 is charged.

Check out our delivery Terms & Conditions for more details.

Sign up and save 15%

Sign up for the adidas newsletter and get a 15% Off * voucher

Sign up now

* For first time subscribers only. Voucher valid for 14 days after receipt. Only one voucher can be redeemed per customer. Not valid in conjunction with any other promotion, discount or coupon. Exclusions apply.

Originals • EQT

(45 Products)

 
New
$ 200
Add To Bag
New
New
 
$ 35
Add To Bag
New
 
$ 40
Add To Bag
New
$ 140
Add To Bag
New
New
$ 150
Add To Bag
New
$ 70
Add To Bag
New
 
$ 35
Add To Bag
New
New
New
$ 150
Add To Bag
New
$ 140
Add To Bag
New
$ 70
Add To Bag
$ 100
6
Add To Bag
New
$ 70
Add To Bag
New
 
$ 45
Add To Bag
$ 230
534
Add To Bag
New
 
$ 45
1
Add To Bag
$ 180
24
Add To Bag
New
$ 200
Add To Bag
$ 180
15
Add To Bag
New
 
$ 80
Add To Bag
New
 
$ 140
Add To Bag
New
 
$ 60
Add To Bag
$ 180
24
Add To Bag
$ 230
534
Add To Bag
 

Reviews for: Originals EQT

4
9 reviews
EQT Support ADV Shoes
Originals
EQT Support ADV Shoes
07 July 2018
Great looking shoe!

I recently purchased two pairs of adidas the other shoe cannot recommend . This shoe on the other hand looks awesome. It is lightweight almost feels like you don’t have shoes in , would definitely recommend this shoe !!! ... read more

Seandingo
EQT Support Mid ADV Primeknit Shoes
Originals
EQT Support Mid ADV Primeknit Shoes
05 July 2018
High backing causes issues

I love the style of the shoe as well as the support for foot. Width fits perfectly which is often an issue for me. Problem is the high backing rubbed my achilles raw in under an hour the first time I wore the shoe. I am not sure I will even try to wear them again at this point. ... read more

James5079
EQT Bask ADV Shoes
Originals
EQT Bask ADV Shoes
04 July 2018

Any review is always going to express a personal bias. In this case I am totally biased and that's why I only wear these trainers about 95% of the time. The other 5% I'm barefoot. Seriously always worth 5 Stars. ... read more

EasyWinder
EQT Support ADV Shoes
Originals
EQT Support ADV Shoes
03 July 2018
Trendy shoe but practicality not sure

I love how these look. I originally got my size and had to go down a half size because they were too big. The one thing I worry about is that my toe will wear through the fabric because when I walk it pokes the mesh on top, same with on the sides you can see my toe outlines. I wouldn’t feel like these have enough support to run in (for me) but they’re stylish and cute for everyday wear. ... read more

Skb1987
EQT Support ADV Shoes
Originals
EQT Support ADV Shoes
27 June 2018
Great quality shoes for my 7 year old

Bought this pair of shows for my son. He has Aspergers and find it difficult to tie laces without my help. The EQT's sock like material helped him to simply slip these on even with the laces done up. A tad pricy for the upper materials that we get with it but the orthopaedic friendly soles and supportive soles made up for it. ... read more

AWana
EQT Support ADV Shoes
Originals
EQT Support ADV Shoes
08 June 2018
Love the shoes, they’re so comfortable and cool

I love the shoes because they’re comfortable and really stylish. I accidentally got a scuff mark on the top of the shoe and it came off easily with a tide pen. I’ve always loved the EQT line and will definitely be buying more! ... read more

Pw43
EQT Support ADV Shoes
Originals
EQT Support ADV Shoes
29 May 2018
Awesome, comfy shoe.

This is one of the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned. It's an odd sensation at first, but the sock-like feel really works for me. They do pick up dirt a little easily, and i found them to be juuuuust slightly narrow for my slightly wider feet, but I'm very satisfied with my purchase. ... read more

NJFr6
EQT Support ADV Summer Shoes
Originals
EQT Support ADV Summer Shoes
28 May 2018
Comfortable shoes. Color was lighter orange than expected.

I got my shoes in the mail today, opened them up and was surprised to see that the orange color was much lighter than in the photos. The orange color is more of a light coral shade. That being said though, they are very comfortable. ... read more

TheKJ
EQT Support ADV Summer Shoes
Originals
EQT Support ADV Summer Shoes
24 May 2018
Excellent shoes, but they scuff rather easily

They’re definitely worth the buy... they are extremely comfortable, but the outsole and midsole already have scuffs after 2 days of wear. Also, some things like the glue an prime knit are not perfect quality. ... read more

brichter
load more